- 2 – 3.4 ounce packages instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1 – 15 ounce can pumpkin puree
- 3 cups whole milk
- 1/4 cups packed brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons pumpkin pie spice mix, plus more for garnish
- Whipped topping, for garnish
- In a large bowl, whisk together pudding mix, pumpkin, milk, brown sugar, and pumpkin pie spice mix according to package directions. Let mixture sit for 5 minutes to let it thicken.
- Spoon mixture into 6 small cups. Refrigerate until well chilled and pudding is set (about 1 hour).
- Top with whipped cream and sprinkle with more pumpkin pie spice mix.
Recipe & Image Source: Delish.com – Pumpkin Pudding Recipe