- 1 cup almond flour
- 2 flax eggs
- 1 tablespoon cinnamon
- ½ cup pumpkin puree
- Lay out all ingredients and preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Make a flax egg with 2 tablespoons of flax meal and 6 tablespoons of water and set aside to gel.
- Add flax egg and pumpkin together and stir.
- Add in almond flour and cinnamon. Stir to combine. Thin dough with water or plant milk as needed.
- Scoop 2 tablespoon balls onto cookie tray and top with more cinnamon.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes or until golden brown.
Ready to take the next step?
Our Lifestyle Medicine team is here to support you on your journey to better health. Connect with one of our Board-Certified Lifestyle Medicine Specialists today.