- 1 can chickpeas
- 1 Parsley
- 1 head garlic
- Ground Cumin
- 1/4 cup cooked quinoa
- 4 tablespoons tahini
- 1 lemon, juiced
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Mixed greens
- Whole wheat pita
- Wash and lay out all ingredients.
- Finely mince garlic, onions, and parsley and add to a bowl with the spices.
- Add chickpeas, rinsed and drained, to the bowl as well as the cooked quinoa and ½ of lemon juice.
- Mash together and add salt to taste.
- Scoop into balls and set on baking sheet.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees and bake for 15-20 minutes or until golden.
- Slice veggies thinly.
- Mix tahini and remaining lemon juice to make sauce. Thin with water.
- Remove falafel from oven and place in pita with veggies, greens, and dressing. Enjoy!
Ready to take the next step?
Our Lifestyle Medicine team is here to support you on your journey to better health. Connect with one of our Board-Certified Lifestyle Medicine Specialists today.