- 1 yellow onion, diced
- 1 can kidney beans
- 1 can black beans
- 1 can pinto beans
- 1 can diced tomatoes
- 1 cup pumpkin diced
- 1 tablespoon, garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon, chili powder
- 1 tablespoon, paprika
- Begin by laying out and washing all ingredients.
- Dice onion and add to a pot with water or avocado oil and sauté until translucent.
- Add canned beans and tomatoes and bring to a boil.
- De-seed and cube pumpkin. Add to mixture without skin.
- Add seasonings and salt to taste.
- Simmer for 20 minutes or until pumpkin is fork soft.
Ready to take the next step?
Our Lifestyle Medicine team is here to support you on your journey to better health. Connect with one of our Board-Certified Lifestyle Medicine Specialists today.