- 1 carton of cremini mushrooms
- 1 can butter beans, rinsed
- ½ bunch parsley, chopped
- 2-4 sprigs fresh rosemary
- 2 roasted red peppers
- ½ red onion
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- ¼ cup white whine vinegar
- Wash and lay out all ingredients.
- Rinse and drain beans and add to a bowl.
- Dice onion and red peppers and add to mix.
- Mince herbs and garlic and add with salt and pepper.
- Finally quarter mushrooms and add to bowl and combine.
- Top with oil and vinegar and let sit for 1 hour or more.
- Serve with whole grain bread or store for up to one week.
Ready to take the next step?
Our Lifestyle Medicine team is here to support you on your journey to better health. Connect with one of our Board-Certified Lifestyle Medicine Specialists today.