- Mixed greens
- 1 grapefruit
- 2 oranges
- 1-2 medium beets, peeled and roasted
- 1 tablespoon orange zest
- 2 tablespoons orange juice
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- ¼ cup white wine vinegar
- Wash and lay out all ingredients.
- Begin by peeling citrus fruits and removing all the white pith. Slice fruit into round ½ inch thick pieces. Arrange flat on plate.
- Next slice roasted and peeled beets into ½ inch think circles and arrange on top of fruit.
- Top with mixed greens to add color.
- Mix zest, juice, vinegar, and oil to combine for a dressing. Drizzle on fruit and beets and serve.
Ready to take the next step?
Our Lifestyle Medicine team is here to support you on your journey to better health. Connect with one of our Board-Certified Lifestyle Medicine Specialists today.