Kids are back-in-school and all the fall activities are just around the corner. Don’t let cold and flu season ruin your fun. Here are six tips to prevent catching and spreading the flu:
- Get a flu vaccine. Check with your doctor’s office and schedule a visit.
- Wash your hands frequently with warm water and soap.
- Avoid touching your face.
- Get your ZZZs! Aim for 7-9 hours of sleep every night.
- Exercise to boost your immunity and your energy.
- Eat healthy and drink water. If you do happen to get sick, staying well-hydrated is important for your recovery.