- 1 block extra firm tofu
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon ginger
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon maple syrup
- 2 teaspoons sesame seeds
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- To drain extra water out of the tofu, wrap it in a cloth or paper towel and place on a cutting board. Put a plate on top of the tofu and weigh it down with a can. Press down on the plate for 10 minutes.
- Remove the weight and cloth/paper towel. Slice the tofu into 2 inch cubes.
- In a bowl, add the soy sauce, ginger, garlic powder, maple syrup, and sesame seeds. Mix together to make the marinade.
- Submerge the tofu cubes in the marinade and let sit for at least 10 minutes.
- Place cubes on skewers and lay on a cookie sheet.
- Bake for 15 minutes. Serve immediately.
Ready to take the next step?
Our Lifestyle Medicine team is here to support you on your journey to better health. Connect with one of our Board-Certified Lifestyle Medicine Specialists today.