- 1 head of cauliflower
- ½ cup flour
- ½ cup plant milk
- ¼ cup hot sauce
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- Wash and lay out all ingredients. Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Cut cauliflower into bite sized florets.
- Make batter by adding flour, spices, milk, and hot sauce into a mixing bowl. Stir until combined.
- Using a fork, dip the florets into the bowl and place on greased cookie tray.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes or until fork soft.
- Finish by adding more spices or hot sauce to taste.
Ready to take the next step?
Our Lifestyle Medicine team is here to support you on your journey to better health. Connect with one of our Board-Certified Lifestyle Medicine Specialists today.