- 2-3 medium sweet potatoes
- 1 tablespoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon turmeric
- Salt to taste
- 1 tablespoon Olive Oil
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Wash the sweet potatoes and lay out all ingredients.
- Begin by slicing potatoes in half and then into ½ in strips. Cut larger strips in half-length wise to produce fry like shapes.
- Toss into a bowl with oil and spices. Toss to coat.
- Lay on baking tray.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes or until brown on the edges.
Ready to take the next step?
Our Lifestyle Medicine team is here to support you on your journey to better health. Connect with one of our Board-Certified Lifestyle Medicine Specialists today.