- 1 Bell pepper, diced
- 1 White onion, diced
- 4-5 Kale leaves, chopped
- One dozen eggs
- Salt and Pepper to Taste
- Garlic Powder or other desired seasonings
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Wash all vegetables and lay out ingredients.
- Grease the muffin tin.
- Begin by dicing bell peppers and onions and adding 2 teaspoons of the mixture to each muffin tin.
- Chop the kale by removing the stem with the sharp edge of the knife. Then stack the leaves and roll to make it easier to slice through in to rings. Place the chopped kale into the muffin tin to fill ¾ the way full.
- Crack the eggs into a bowl. Add spices and beat together.
- Spoon egg mixture evenly over the vegetables into each muffin cup.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes.
Ready to take the next step?
Our Lifestyle Medicine team is here to support you on your journey to better health. Connect with one of our Board-Certified Lifestyle Medicine Specialists today.