- 1 can black beans, rinsed
- ¼ cup rolled oats
- 2 tablespoons ground flax seed
- 6 tablespoons water
- 2-3 medium carrots, grated
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Wash all vegetables and lay out ingredients.
- Grease the cookie tray.
- Begin by adding flax and water together to set aside to make the flax egg.
- Grate the carrots into a mixing bowl.
- Add in the black beans and mash together. Add in rolled oats, spices, and flax egg.
- Spoon mixture into four even patties and form with hands. Place on cookie tray.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes.
Ready to take the next step?
Our Lifestyle Medicine team is here to support you on your journey to better health. Connect with one of our Board-Certified Lifestyle Medicine Specialists today.