- 6 rice papers/spring roll wrappers
- 1 brick of tofu
- 1 head of romaine or leaf lettuce
- 1 cup shredded carrots
- 3 cucumbers
- 4 tablespoons Peanut Butter
- 2 tablespoons Siracha hot sauce (optional)
- 1 tablespoons Maple Syrup
- 2 tablespoons Soy Sauce
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder (optional)
- 1 teaspoon ginger (optional)
- Begin by washing all vegetables and laying out all ingredients.
- Thinly slice the carrots and cucumbers and brick of tofu. Rip the lettuce in half, removing tough stems or end pieces. Set aside.
- Dampen one rice paper under room temperature water for 10-15sec. Set on a cutting bord and in the center lay 3-4 pieces of tofu, cucumbers, a tbsp of carrots, and a piece of lettice.
- Then carefully fold the edge of the paper over the middle of the vegetables. Tuck in the ends as you roll the top over to form the roll.
- Set on a plate to serve.
- Add all ingredients to a small mixing bowl.
- Stir until combined and smooth.
- Serve on the side with rolls.
Ready to take the next step?
Our Lifestyle Medicine team is here to support you on your journey to better health. Connect with one of our Board-Certified Lifestyle Medicine Specialists today.