- 1 package spring mix lettuce
- Your vegetables of choice
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 6 tablespoons lemon Juice
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- Start by laying out, washing, and measuring all ingredients. Cooking utensils include a cutting board, a colander or salad spinner, a chef’s knife, a jar with a lid, and a bowl for serving.
- Begin by chopping all addition vegetables.
- Add to a bowl with the lettuce.
- Add oil, mustard, and lemon juice to the jar. Shake to combine.
- Dress salad and save remaining dressing for later.
Ready to take the next step?
Our Lifestyle Medicine team is here to support you on your journey to better health. Connect with one of our Board-Certified Lifestyle Medicine Specialists today.