- 2 packages of ramen noodles
- 2.5 cups of water
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon rice wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 2 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1 bunch green garlic, chopped
- 2 medium bok choi, chopped
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds
- Wash and lay out all ingredients. For this recipe you will need a cutting board, chef’s knife, measuring spoons, sauce pan or wok.
- Start by bringing water to a boil. When boiling add the ramen noodles and discard any flavor packets.
- Roughly chop green garlic and bok choi. Removing root bulbs and rough tops.
- When noodles are cooked, drain water and set noodles aside.
- On low heat add all the seasonings, oil and vegetables. Sauté until vegetables cooked through.
- Add noodles and toss to combine.
Ready to take the next step?
Our Lifestyle Medicine team is here to support you on your journey to better health. Connect with one of our Board-Certified Lifestyle Medicine Specialists today.