- 1 tablespoon rice wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoon coconut aminos
- 6 Persian cucumbers
- 2 teaspoons of chili flakes
- Wash and lay out all your ingredients.
- Slice cucumbers into rounds and add to a bowl.
- Add remaining ingredients and toss. Let sit for 10 minutes.
Chef’s Tip: Prep earlier in the day and let sit in the fridge for fast assembly at meal time.
Nutrition Tip: Coconut aminos are a gluten-free, low-sodium replacement for soy sauce that helps give flavor without the added salt.
Ready to take the next step?
Our Lifestyle Medicine team is here to support you on your journey to better health. Connect with one of our Board-Certified Lifestyle Medicine Specialists today.