- 1 brick of tofu, extra firm
- 3 tablespoons miso paste
- 1 lime, juiced
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees and lay out all ingredients.
- Wrap tofu in dish cloth and press under a plate with a weighed can for at least 15 minutes to remove excess water.
- Removed towel and chop into 1 inch cubes.
- Place in a bowl with miso, lime juice, and ginger. Stir to coat.
- Place on a lined baking sheet and cook at 375 degrees for 25 minutes.
Chef’s tip: Consider pressing tofu for longer to reduce water and help it to absorb more flavor.
Nutrition Tips: Tofu is made form fermented soy beans which helps promote digestion.
Ready to take the next step?
Our Lifestyle Medicine team is here to support you on your journey to better health. Connect with one of our Board-Certified Lifestyle Medicine Specialists today.