As we look to celebrate the many accomplishments of our friends and loved ones, we often celebrate with meals shared. If you are looking for a healthy recipe that is delicious and COVID-19 friendly, look no further. Our Mini Mushroom Quiches are a quick and easy recipe that everyone will love. When attending a group event, please remember to socially distance, wear a mask, and wash your hands.
- 2 cups mushrooms, chopped
- 1 red bell pepper
- 10 eggs
- 1 can frozen croissant dough
- ¼ cup goat cheese
- ½ cup fresh parsley, chopped
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Wash and lay out all vegetables.
- Grease muffin tin.
- Roll out thawed dough and cut into 12 squares. Place dough into each muffin cup and press to line the edges. Poke with a fork to allow air to escape.
- Finely chop or mince all vegetables and add to a bowl.
- Crack 10 eggs and add to the bowl with the vegetables. Season as desired and stir to combine ingredients.
- Pour mixture into each muffin cup.
- Spoon goat cheese onto the egg mixture and cut-in to combine.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes or until eggs are fully cooked.
- Cool and remove from muffin tin. Top with fresh parsley.
Chef’s tip: To avoid soggy pastry at the bottom of each mini quiche, you can bake for 5-7 minutes prior to placing egg mixture into the cups.
Nutrition Tip: Mushrooms are rich in fiber and phytonutrients that help keep blood sugar stable.
Ready to take the next step?
Our Lifestyle Medicine team is here to support you on your journey to better health. Connect with one of our Board-Certified Lifestyle Medicine Specialists today.