As we look to celebrate the many accomplishments of our friends and loved ones, we often celebrate with meals shared. If you are looking for a healthy recipe that is delicious and COVID-19 friendly, look no further. Our Mini Mushroom Quiches are a quick and easy recipe that everyone will love. When attending a group event, please remember to socially distance, wear a mask, and wash your hands.
- 2 cups mushrooms, chopped
- 1 red bell pepper
- 10 eggs
- 1 can frozen croissant dough
- ¼ cup goat cheese
- ½ cup fresh parsley, chopped
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Wash and lay out all vegetables.
- Grease muffin tin.
- Roll out thawed dough and cut into 12 squares. Place dough into each muffin cup and press to line the edges. Poke with a fork to allow air to escape.
- Finely chop or mince all vegetables and add to a bowl.
- Crack 10 eggs and add to the bowl with the vegetables. Season as desired and stir to combine ingredients.
- Pour mixture into each muffin cup.
- Spoon goat cheese onto the egg mixture and cut-in to combine.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes or until eggs are fully cooked.
- Cool and remove from muffin tin. Top with fresh parsley.
Chef’s tip: To avoid soggy pastry at the bottom of each mini quiche, you can bake for 5-7 minutes prior to placing egg mixture into the cups.
Nutrition Tip: Mushrooms are rich in fiber and phytonutrients that help keep blood sugar stable.