Makes 24 power balls
- 2 cups of oats
- 1 cup dates
- 1 cup cashews
- 1 cup coconut
- Zest/juice from one lemon
- Blend all ingredients together in a food processor until smooth.
- Scoop the mixture into balls. Recipe should yield about 16-20 power balls.
- Allow to set in the refrigerator for 30 minutes.
- Enjoy! The power balls should keep for up to 2 weeks in the refrigerator.
Chef’s tip: Make in bulk and freeze in a container or bag for easy snacking.
Nutrition Tip: Dates are naturally sweet! ½ a cup of chopped dates contain 6 grams of fiber making them an excellent sugar replacement when blended and added into baked goods.
Ready to take the next step?
Our Lifestyle Medicine team is here to support you on your journey to better health. Connect with one of our Board-Certified Lifestyle Medicine Specialists today.