Makes 24 power balls
- 2 cups of oats
- 1 cup all-natural peanut butter
- 1 cup dried tart cherries
- ½ cup dark chocolate chips
- 2 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- ½ cup honey or pure maple syrup
- ½ cup chia seeds or ground flax seed
- ½ cup walnuts
- Blend all ingredients together in a food processor until smooth.
- Scoop the mixture into balls. Recipe should yield about 16-20 power balls.
- Allow to set in the refrigerator for 30 minutes.
- Enjoy! The power balls should keep for up to 2 weeks in the refrigerator.
Chef’s tip: Make in bulk and freeze in a container or bag for easy snacking.
Nutrition Tip: Cherries contain a nutrient called quercetin that helps your body fight inflammation.
Ready to take the next step?
Our Lifestyle Medicine team is here to support you on your journey to better health. Connect with one of our Board-Certified Lifestyle Medicine Specialists today.