- 1 cup spring peas (fresh or frozen)
- 1 – 15 ounce can white beans or chickpeas
- 2 cloves of garlic
- ½ cup parsley
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- ¼ cup water to blend
- Wash and lay out all ingredients.
- Rinse beans and place in a blender or food processor.
- Peel garlic and loosely chop parsley.
- Add all ingredients to blender and pulse until mixture is pureed and combined.
- Chill before serving.
Chef’s tip: Add water slowly to achieve a smooth texture.
Nutrition tip: Substitute parsley for other herbs such as cilantro or basil for different anti-inflammatory properties.
Ready to take the next step?
Our Lifestyle Medicine team is here to support you on your journey to better health. Connect with one of our Board-Certified Lifestyle Medicine Specialists today.