- 4 carrots, medium
- ½ cabbage, red or green
- 3 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- ½ ripe avocado
- 2 tablespoons fennel Seeds
- 2 tablespoons grated ginger
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon coriander
- Wash and lay out all ingredients.
- Grate ginger, carrots, and cabbage into a large bowl.
- In a smaller bowl add avocado, vinegar, and seasonings. Mash until pureed and combined.
- Add dressing to vegetables and stir to combine.
- Serve chilled.
Chef’s tip: Use a blender to combined the dressing ingredients for a creamier consistency.
Nutrition tip: Cabbage is a good source of insoluble fiber that helps keep us full and promotes gut health.
Ready to take the next step?
Our Lifestyle Medicine team is here to support you on your journey to better health. Connect with one of our Board-Certified Lifestyle Medicine Specialists today.