- 1 gala or honey crisp apple
- 1 fennel bulb, large
- ¼ cup pistachios, peeled
- 1 lemon, juiced
- 2 tablespoons Olive Oil
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Start by washing all ingredients.
- Cube the apple and remove the core. Slice into 1/8-inch-thick slices.
- Thinly slice the fennel bulb by cutting in half and then making half-moon slices.
- Add the apple and fennel to a dish. Reserve the fennel fronds (leafy tops) for topping.
- Crush pistachios and add to the dish.
- Mix remaining ingredients into a bowl to make the dressing. Top and stir over the dish.
- Serve immediately.
Chef tip: Add all salad dressings to a jar with a lid and shake to combine for easy assembly. Store in the jar for up to a week in the fridge.
Ready to take the next step?
Our Lifestyle Medicine team is here to support you on your journey to better health. Connect with one of our Board-Certified Lifestyle Medicine Specialists today.