Recipe by Alexandra Babcock, MPH, RDN, DipACLM
- 8-10 baby potatoes (purple, rose, or red)
- 2 cups of cherry tomatoes
- ¼ cup green olives
- 1-2 tbsp capers
- 1 green pepper
- ¼ cup chopped parsley
- 2 Tbsp Olive Oil
- 2 Tbsp fennel seeds
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Start by laying out and washing all ingredients. Preheat oven to 350F.
- Cube potatoes and add to a baking pan with cherry tomatoes.
- Quarter the olives and add to the dish with the capers.
- Dice the bell pepper and add to dish.
- Top all with oil, fennel seeds, and seasoning. Mix to combine.
- Cover dish with foil. Bake for 30-35 minutes or until potatoes are fork soft.
- Chop parsley and top before serving.
Chef tip: Take the foil off for the last 10 minutes to crisp the potatoes.