- 8-10 baby potatoes (purple, rose, or red)
- 2 cups of cherry tomatoes
- ¼ cup green olives
- 1-2 tablespoons capers
- 1 green pepper
- ¼ cup chopped parsley
- 2 tablespoons Olive Oil
- 2 tablespoons fennel seeds
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Start by laying out and washing all ingredients. Preheat oven to 350F.
- Cube potatoes and add to a baking pan with cherry tomatoes.
- Quarter the olives and add to the dish with the capers.
- Dice the bell pepper and add to dish.
- Top all with oil, fennel seeds, and seasoning. Mix to combine.
- Cover dish with foil. Bake for 30-35 minutes or until potatoes are fork soft.
- Chop parsley and top before serving.
Chef tip: Take the foil off for the last 10 minutes to crisp the potatoes.
Ready to take the next step?
Our Lifestyle Medicine team is here to support you on your journey to better health. Connect with one of our Board-Certified Lifestyle Medicine Specialists today.