- 1 large bunch kale
- ½ cup blueberries (or seasonal fruit of your choice)
- ½ cup crumbled feta
- Salt and pepper to taste
- ½ cup canola (or other vegetable) oil
- ¼ cup apple cider vinegar
- 1 tsp. salt
- 2 Tbsp. honey
- 1 Tbsp. minced garlic
- Make the dressing: combine oil, vinegar, salt, honey and garlic. Shake, then allow to sit for at least 10 minutes to let flavors combine.
- Prepare the kale leaves: rinse, remove thick middle stems and chop into strips.
- Add blueberries or seasonal fruit to kale.
- Toss salad in dressing and enjoy!