Mark your calendar for the following events, and join us in celebrating Heart Month!
- Friday, February 1: Go Red for Women
Wear red to promote heart health! Go Red for Women is the American Heart Association’s national movement to end heart disease and stroke in women. Join us in the South Lobby at noon for our annual heart-shaped photo.
- Thursday, February 7: Ladies’ Night Out
St. Mary Mercy Livonia’s South Auditorium, 5 pm
Vendor displays and screenings followed by a panel discussion featuring physicians and community participation. See the flyer here.
- Friday, February 15 and 22: Jeans Day
St. Mary Mercy colleagues can wear jeans or different color scrubs for a $5 donation to the American Heart Association. Donations collected in the Marian Women’s Center.
We also invite you to take a photo with the Red Dress cutout in South Lobby and upload your photo to St. Mary Mercy Livonia’s Facebook (facebook.com/stmarymercy).
Finally, enjoy a heart-healthy menu item at St. Mary Mercy Livonia each Thursday in February!
- February 7: Personalized smoothies with a wide selection of fresh fruits and flavored yogurts
- February 14: Cranberry oat cookie
- February 21: Tropical chicken salad, with mandarin oranges, pineapple, chicken, mixed greens, pine nuts, and raspberry vinaigrette
- February 28: Tossed-to-order pasta, with a variety of sauces to choose from