St. Joseph Mercy Ann Arbor is pleased to host the free See, Test & Treat screening and community health education program on Saturday, April 22, 2017 from 10 a.m. to 3 p.m. at the Women’s Health Center. See flier or visit www.stjoesannarbor.org/see-test-treat for more information. Call 734-712-7881 to register.
Free Cancer Screenings and Community Health Education
Women ages 21 to 64 who are uninsured and low-income are invited to receive free cervical and breast cancer screenings.
Opportunity to receive FREE:
- Cervical cancer screenings (Pap test), ages 21-64
- HPV test
- Breast exam
- Mammogram, ages 40-64
Other FREE programs and services:
- Health education lectures
- Healthy nutrition information
- Health insurance eligibility screening
- Exercise tips
- Community resources
- Limited children’s activities
See, Test & Treat is possible through a grant provided by The CAP Foundation, which supports free cervical and breast cancer screening, with same-day results, to women in need. Volunteer pathologists partner with a clinical care team, provide screening and results to women. Additionally, attendees and their families receive health-focused education.
- Reduce barriers to cervical and breast cancer screening
- Increase the number of women receiving these screenings and needed follow-up care
- Further early detection and treatment of cervical and breast cancers
- Decrease anxiety related to test results and potential next steps
For more information, visit foundation.cap.org.